INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
All papers must be written in English. Please
follow the instructions below to complete the
- To facilitate our double-blind review process, each submission must enter online the author and paper
information: (1) author(s), (2) affiliation(s), (3) complete addresses, telephone/fax numbers, and email address of one
author to whom all correspondence should be addressed, (4) title of the paper, and (5)
selected topic area. Then, upload separately the file of abstract or paper in PDF format WITHOUT any
author information. At least one author must be designated as the corresponding author.
- Abstracts should be 1 to 3 pages. Panel proposals are treated as abstracts; it must include a list of panelists and
are up to 3 pages only. Work-in-progress paper are requested at 4-7 pages. Full papers must be a complete research and
with 8-25 pages (up to 10000 words), including tables or figures, for review purpose. The shortest version of 8 pages
should be prepared for the conference proceedings if author(s) would like to publish it in journals later on. A full paper
should contain the sections of introduction, literature review, research purposes, methods, analysis, results, discussion,
recommendations, etc. to qualify as a complete research.
- All submissions will be double-blind refereed by independent reviewers on rolling basis. Please do not put any author
information on your paper or abstract when you submit it for review purpose. Click here to download a
sample paper; the instructions for format styles could
be find in the section "Final Submission Guideline".
- All initial submissions, in PDF format only, must be submitted via the
"ICEB 2020 Online Submission"
hyperlink option available at this homepage. All submissions must be received on or before the submission deadline.
- Each author can only submit up to three papers for reviews and each registered author can only publish up to three
papers in the post-conference proceedings book.
- Paper presenter's online registration and conference payment in full (including authors, session chairs,
and panelists) must be received on or before the early-bird registration date to validate one's attendance as a
presenter at ICEB Conference. Without prior permission, presenters who do not remit online registration before the
required date will not be eligible to orally present papers.
- At least one author is required to register and personally attend the conference on site or through Skype to present
the paper(s). Without prior permission, a paper without any oral presentation cannot be included in the post-conference
formal proceedings book.
- Camera-ready papers or abstracts are for publication in the post-conference formal proceedings book and must be in the
MS-Word's DOC format. Authors who intend NOT to publish their papers in this formal proceedings book need NOT to
submit any camera-ready pages.
- Selected accepted papers/abstracts will be published in English in the formal conference proceedings online in
January of the following year (with ISSN 1683-0040 indexed by EI/SCOPUS since 2005). However, a publication fee
of US$150 is required for each paper/abstract besides the registration fee.
- Only full papers can be indexed by EI/SCOPUS. Authors initially submit Abstracts or WIP papers can submit
Full papers as the camera-ready versions before the conference. However, submission of revised paper after the
conference for publication in the formal conference proceedings is limited to minor revisions; no upgrade of paper
type is allowed.
Please see the IMPORTANT DATES and
CONTACT US announced on the conference website.
*** NOTE: Based on the content quality, ICEB Editorial Office reserves the right to exclude poor-quality content from the program book and the proceedings book to maintain the conference quality.