Milestones for ICEB annual conference
- The hosting champion secure the letter of intention for hosting the conference from the Dean or a University Administrator.
- Submit the letter of intention to Prof. Eldon Li two years before the annual conference.
- Attend the conference to secure the approval of hosting the annual conference from the ICEB Board Meeting at least two years in advance. In rare occation, one year earlier may be allowed.
- The hosting institution receives an official authorization letter of hosting the conference from ICEB Home Office.
- The host prepare the planning documents and submit funding proposal to the university and the governmental offices one year before the event.
Industrial sponsorships should be solicited one year before the event as well to allow financial budgeting.
- Call for Papers and conference website should be completed one year before the event and be promoted during the annual conference one year in advance.
- Paper submission/review system should be ready on March 1st.
- Program committee of 30 members who will review the papers should be ready on
May 1. The papers should be reviewed on the rolling basis.
- September 1 :: Deadline for submitting papers or abstracts
- September 15 :: Notification of acceptance for conference presentation
- October 15 :: Camera-ready page submissions for preliminary conference proceedings book and presenter’s paper registration and last day of early-bird registration
- November 1 :: Preliminary program schedule announcement
- November 15 :: Web-posting of preliminary conference proceedings book and last day of regular registration without late fee
- November 20 :: Final program schedule announcement
- November 25 :: Confernce registration packets and registrants' receipts ready for distributions
- Late Nov. - Early Dec. :: Conference events
- December 20 :: Submission of camera-ready pages of revised paper for formal conference proceedings book
- January 31 :: Web-posting of formal conference proceedings book and submit it to AIS eLibrary and EI Compendex & Scopus for indexing.